Wellmet Assembly Required Lampshade for Table Lamp,Bedside Lamp,Floor Lamp,Fabric Drum Lampshade Classic Brand new Style,Spider Fitter.
- The lampshade comes apart,Assembly required,needs take 10 minutes to complete.
- The top and bottom rings are made of plastic,Nevertheless it’s enough to strengthen the material.
- The lampshades can only be used on table lamps or bedside lamp,floor lamp with spider fitter required a metal harp.(harp not include in package.)
- Recommend measuring to your existing lampshade,a replacement harp is also needed for a proper fit if changing height of shade.
Wellmet Assembly required Drum Lampshades Install Guide
- Using a screwdriver to tighten the screws of metal strengthen first.
- Second,Putting the highest and bottom rings together.( every ring is in three parts.)
- And pressing the highest and bottom rings to the material by means of zip lock strips of plastic.
- Please Be certain that the front side of top ring is upside (the side which is able to see the metal screws is the front side) before put it at the shade of plastic grooves.)
- Then pressing the material again and eliminate the double-sided tape on one end of the shade and press the 2 together.
- Finally,Put the lampshade to your lamp,the five color and size are matches probably the most of lamp.
Why does the lampshades wish to assemble?
We fully be aware how maddening when our customer received a damaged lamp shades！ so provides a ASSEMBLY NEEDED LAMPSHADES which solves the issue that may be easy to be damaged in-transportation.
As well as,only takes you 10 minutes,same as you do simple handwork at home. you’ll watch the video about installtion guide.
- The lampshade comes apart,needed to be assembled. If you’ll not accept,don’t buy it.
- the side of TOP RING which is able to see the metal screws is the front side.
- The Fabric comes rolled up,Put a book at the end of fabric to make it spreaded Whilst you install .
- Standard top ring with spider fitter requires a harp.(harp not include in package.)
Measure the lamp’s height from the bottom of the base to simply below the bulb socket. Attempt to discover a lampshade with a bottom width approximately equal to this measurement.
A good height for lamp shades for table lamps is about 3/4 of the width of the shade, or 3/4 the peak of the base as much as the socket.
It would be best to make certain that when the lampshade is situated at the lamp, It is going to be tall enough to hide the highest of the lamp fitter, and in addition hide the hardware, socket and a part of the neck of the lamp base. Whilst you view the lamp from the side you should not see the hardware parts.